ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 - 2021
No lines, no missing work, convenient access
All students who are planning to attend a school in the Mobile County Public School System MUST pre-register online.
Returning students register HERE (2020-2021 password is reg2021)
- Returning students with a change of address who DO NOT have proofs of residence in the parent/guardian name must complete the online enrollment assessment and submit to MCPSS Student Services. You can find the document at https://www.mcpss.com/enrollmentassessment
New Students register HERE
Students new to the Mobile County Public School System must email or fax the following documents to email@example.com or fax to (251)221-1185. On the email or fax please include the student's name, parent's name and a phone number.
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Student's Social Security Card
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Immunization
- 2 Proofs of Residence
- Previous School Documents
- Legal and/or Custody Court Documentation
Follow these simple steps:
- Complete all information online
- Follow directions provided
- Keep in contact with your child's school for additional information
Mobile County Public School students MUST receive their username and password from the school they are currently attending. CONTACT YOUR SCHOOL FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE.
Online Pre-Registration is an effort to make registration efficient for parents. It's simple, easy and you can register your children from the comfort of your home and at your convenience.
TERMS TO KNOW:
New Student: Any student who has NEVER been enrolled in MCPSS.
Returning Student: A student who has attended school in MCPSS.
Pre-Registration: The process of notifying the school your child will attend for the next school year.
See requirements and acceptable proofs here